Inside the Book:
Title: The Prevention of Crohn's Disease
Author: Gilles R.G. Monif, M.D.
The Prevention of Crohn's Disease is available for order at
Meet the Author:Gilles R. G. Monif, M.D. has served as Special Interest Consultant for Infectious Diseases to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. A world recognized leader in infectious diseases that affect women and their unborn infants, he co-founded the Infectious Disease Society for Obstetrics and Gynecology. His text book Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics and Gynecology, currently in its sixth edition, is the standing reference text for the discipline.
Gilles is giving away a $25 Gift Card!
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one $25 Gift Certificate to the e-retailer of your choice
- This giveaway begins January 11 and ends on January 22.
- Winners will be contacted via email on January 23.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.
Good luck everyone!