ABOUT THE ENGLAND OPERATION
Genre: Historical Fiction/Fantasy
Author: Peter Swarbrick
EBook: 360 pages
Release Date: May 16, 2012
In the year 1141, civil war rages in England. Robber barons pillage and loot, while rampaging armies terrorise the countryside. But never fear: the peacekeepers are coming. The Organisation of Nations of the World (known in Latin as ONO) launches the England Operation to sort everything out. In this world-turned-upside-down satirical take on the peacekeeping industry, rich and powerful African businesswomen and politicians collude with Norman overlords to steal England’s most valuable natural resource—sheep—as the hapless international troops who are supposed to stop the war sink ever deeper into the swamp of violence and corruption that is twelfth-century England.
Pump Up Your Book and Peter are teaming up to give away a $25 Amazon Gift Card!
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- 1 winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive each of the prizes
- This giveaway begins April 28 and ends on May 9.
- Winners will be contacted via email on May 10, 2014.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.