Thursday, November 7, 2019

Interview with Contemporary Romance Author Linda West

Linda West is a multiple Amazon bestseller in clean wholesome and funny romance. Born near Niagara Falls NY Linda knows snow and small towns:)) She loves cats, books and her family.  Her Kissing Bridge Series features six adorable stand-alone holiday romances set in a Vermont quaint mountain town where love and magical recipes are featured.  Her latest release – My Billionaire Fake Fiance is an enemy to lovers Christmas romance that will leave you smiling and clapping. Simply romantic and filled with holiday joy sure to bring a smile to your heart.

website & social links

Website → http://www.lindawestauthor.com

Facebook →  https://www.facebook.com/morningmayan



Title: MY BILLIONAIRE FAKE FIANCE
Author: Linda West
Publisher: Morning Mayan Publishing
Pages: 300
Genre: Contemporary Romance/Holiday Romance

He needs a fiance to seal the deal. She needs a Christmas miracle to save her home.
When tree activist Allie Archer is forced to strike up a deal with her nemesis the heir to Somerset Industries, the flurries of fate have a completely different plan than the one she counted on…

order your copy below

Amazon → https://tinyurl.com/y4ujbn2c 




Q: Thank you for this interview. Can you tell us a little bit about your writing background?

I’ve been writing stories since I could hold a pen. 

Q: What fact about yourself that would really surprise people?

I actually came from a hometown just like the adorable Kissing Bridge people want to move toJ

Q: How do you define success in regards to writing and publishing books? 

Getting letters from my happy fans and making a living is a true blessing as a writer. That said, I wouldn’t mind becoming a billionairess like JK so I can help the rainforest.

Q: Can you tell us about your new book? What’s it about and why did you write it? 

I wrote the book because I had the characters talking to me. Allie is broken but big hearted and I related to her need to save the world.

Q: When you are not writing, how do you relax?

I surf and read!

Q: Please tell us why we should read your book?

It’s really funny and super romantic, plus from what my Beta readers say they couldn’t put it down until it was doneJ

Q: What kind of advice would you give other authors just getting their feet wet?

Write more and always outline before starting any book.








No comments: